BÀI TEST ĐẦU VÀO TIẾNG ANH GIAO TIẾP 4 KỸ NĂNG
English is the most popular language for business and international communication.
Millions of people all over the world are learning English. This is especially true in China. Some people even call China’s interest in English “English Fever”. For more than 20 years people in China have been excited to study English.
But for people in China, English is more than just another language. People see it as a tool to improve their lives. Many of these people believe that English can help them succeed in business. Others think it will help them find love. Some studies estimate that there are around 300 million people in China who are studying English. What does this sound like to you? Does it sound like a group of people arguing?
Does it sound like a large family all talking at once? A party? Those are all good guesses! But this is the sound of a group of students in China. They are speaking English. Does it sound strange to you? This is how many people in China learn how to speak English. Today’s Spotlight is on a way of learning English called “Crazy English”
Some young people are leaving countryside to live in cities or towns, it leaves
only old people in countryside. What are the problems of this issue? What can be done to solve this problem?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience
- What are you studying?
- What’s your major?
- Why did you choose that subject?
- What do you find most interesting about your course?
- What is your favorite subject?
- What do you dislike about your study?
- What do you hope to do after your graduation?
- What are your ambitions for the future?
- Do you hope to gain any qualifications?
- What are the advantages of studying instead of working?
Take one minute to prepare a talk on the following subject.
Describe a beautiful place to visit in your country. You should say:
- where it is
- how to get there
- what there is to do when you are there and explain why you recommend this place.
Attitudes to tourism
- Why do you think people like to travel to different places in their free time?
- How do you see tourism changing in your country in the future?